The research found that those who had 10 or more oral sex partners were 4. They also discovered that the risk of human papillomavirus HPV related mouth and throat cancer was higher amongst those young people who had more oral sex with more different people from their youth.
The study, published in the journal Cancer on Monday, was conducted by the scientists humán papillomavírus John Hopkins Johns Hopkins University. Advert 10 They asked people to reveal the details of their sex lives.
Amongst those people were people who had contracted oropharyngeal cancer - a particular type of cancer that affects the middle of the throat, the back of the tongue, and tonsils. Credit: Pexels Earlier research had discovered that men are four times more likely to develop of HPV related cancer linked to oral sex than women.
- Amiről azt mondják, hogy veszélyes, attól én is óvni igyekszem a gyermekemet Jórészt ugyancsak ismerethiánnyal, vagy még inkább a nem megfelelő helyről történő tájékozódással magyarázható az a szülői döntés is, mely a vakcina veszélyességére, mellékhatásaira hivatkozva tagadja meg a védőoltás beadatását.
- Az orális szex valóban torokrákot okozhat?
- Neuroendokrin rák johns hopkins - Olvasási mód:
- The sexual act that could be seriously bad for men's health | indy | indy
- Távolítsa el a terhes papillómát
- Neuroendokrin rák johns hopkins Johns Hopkins Poker Course - Lecture 1 Reupload giardia tünetek emberekben Minden nap új fejlemények vannak a hasnyálmirigyrák minden területén, beleértve: Érzékelés Eddig nagyon nehéz volt a hasnyálmirigy-rák kimutatását a legkorábbi szakaszában.
This most recent research found that those who started having oral sex before the age of 18 increased the risk of cancer by 80 percent, humán papillomavírus John Hopkins to those who started after the age of Advert 10 The risk of the aforementioned oropharyngeal cancer was almost tripled amongst those who had more than five oral sex partners in each decade since becoming sexually active, according to the study.
One dental hygienist has described the findings as 'incredibly concerning. Advert 10 "This risk factor should urge patients to visit their dental practice routinely for oral cancer screening.
STI Hot Topics: What's New in Sexually Transmitted Infections? V2
The best time to get vaccinated is before you become sexually active, according to research, so it is recommended for people aged between 12 and 13, as well as men who have sex with men, and people over nine-years-old with immune system weakness.
Featured Image Credit: Pexels.